Noders I've Had The Distinct Pleasure of Meeting In The Real World™, although, sadly, a distressing number of those listed below have fled E2.
Noder count: 128 as of June 30, 2012.:
00100, Accipiter, alex, Altusmens, ameriwire, Andrew Aguecheek, androjen, artman2003, Auron, Auspice, BAR, Becca, belligerentmax, birdlace, Bitca, borgo, borgette, Brainwave, BriarCub, brassmule, BrooksMarlin, cahla, Caitiff, cbustapeck, ccunning, ch'i-lin, chaotic_poet, choco-tracy, Chris-O, Conventional oven, Cow Of Doom, craze, creases, dann, DataJunkie, discofever, disgruntledwren, divalessor, dizzy, duckrabbit, ducksauce, eien_meru, elephino, enth, evadyne, Feldar, Frankie, GhettoAardvark, Gorgonzola, greth, gwennlian, Hyphenated, Iconoplast, indigoe, Indra363, izubachi, Jack, jacob8er, jessicaj, jessicapierce, JetGirl, jethro bodine, Junkill, Jurph, karma_debt, karmaflux, Katyana, LadySun, LaggedyAnne, kevi, Lucy-S, magicmanzach, mcc, Metacognizant, mock style, ModernAngel, mordel, NinjaPenguin, NoahPierce, nocte, Nora, No Springs, OldMiner, Orange Julius, panamaus, passport, Phyrkrakr, pitcher, provocateur, qousqous, QXZ, radlab0, Rapscallion, redbaker, RoguePoet, RyanMM, sauth, scarcatcher, Scout Finch, Scribe, Segnbora-t, Sessor, sighmoan, Siobhan, Spackle, sparklemuse, Strong_Bow79, Swap, swish girl, tandex, Templeton, thefez, Tiefling, Timeshredder, Transitional Man, vandewal, Void_Ptr, Walter, Wiccanpiper, witchiepoo, WonkoDSane, Wuukiee, Xeerjat, yclept, Ysardo, zade, zaph, zophos, zot-fot-piq and _the_devil_.
Noders I've Had The Distinct Pleasure of Receiving Postal Mail From:
Noders I've Had The Distinct Pleasure of Speaking To On A Telephone, But Have Never Met:
- Squished tubers and dead bird: An orphans' Thanksgiving (2002 and 2003)
- We don't swim in yer toilet, so don't fuck us over or you'll need 2 wheelchairs, fool: An Partie (2003)
- HOT DAMN 3! nodestock (2003)
- jbo's party in Atlanta which doesn't have a writeup (2003)
- A Tail of Two Monkeys (2003)
- There and Back Again: Eating Our Way from Bag End to the Grey Havens, A Hobbit's Tale (2005)
- We miss our friends: A dysfunctional noder family reunion (2005)
- Children of the Corny 2: It's Still the Pelvic Thrust! (2005)
- There Goes the Neighborhood! 3: im in ur house eating ur f00dz (2007)
- Children of the Corny 5: 5'll get you 10! (2009)
- Noders By The Lake 2: I've Got This Nodermeet, and It's Fucking Golden (2010).
I doubt I'll be attending any future gatherings. It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to function in any kind of social/crowd setting, even among people I know. It'd be easier on everyone if I just stayed home from now on. Besides, gatherings seem to have become pretty rare compared to the days of yore.
- January 28, 2002: Level 1
- March 5, 2002: Level 2
- April 8, 2002: Level 3
- August 19, 2002: Level 4
- October 21, 2002: Level 5 (via Honor Roll)
- December 15, 2003: Level 6
- November 9, 2004: Content Editor Powers Activate!
- July 13, 2006: Ascension to godhood.
- February 29, 2008: Level 7 (via Writeup Bonus)
- October 30, 2008: Level 13 (via XP recalculation)
- April 7, 2011: Level 14
- January 7, 2014: Level 15